- BSA is hosting a Black and Multicultural Greek presentation on Friday, September 27 after school in the South Courtyard.Representatives from Black Greek Organizations and Multicultural and Latinx Greek organizations will be here strolling and stepping as they present their organization. They will also have tables set up to answer questions you may have about Black and Multicultural Greek life and how to serve the community with people that look like you. This is a unique part of the college experience that we want everyone can be part of and educated about. If you have any questions please come see Mrs. Rosen in room 128
The Spanish National Honor Society at GW is currently taking new members. The society is open only to students currently enrolled in Spanish III, IV, and AP. Our first meeting will be held in Profe Torres’ room 204 on Wednesday September 18 during lunch.
Bye Bye Bully Club invites all members of the GWHS community to join us in walking in the Out of the Darkness Walk to raise awareness and funds to combat suicide, a prevalent issue in Colorado. The walk will be held at Coors Field on Saturday, September 21. Registration starts at 8:30am, and walking begins around 10:15am. If you can join our team or donate, please sign up HERE.
An anonymous donor has agreed to match funds raised by our club up to $1,000! We will be providing rides to Coors Field, leaving from GWHS at 8:00am. Meet in the North Lot. Contact Bye Bye Bully at email@example.com with any questions. See you on Saturday!
- AP students are now required by College Board to register in the fall for their spring AP exams. Please click HERE to register and pay for AP exams (with a Visa or Mastercard). Once registration is complete through Total Registration, students will receive instructions to “join” their AP class(es) online through the College Board website. This final critical step must be completed to secure student AP exam orders with College Board. NOTE: a late fee of $20/exam applies beginning October 21.
The Homecoming Dance is Saturday, October 12, from 7:00pm – 10:30pm in the GW Gym:
- Homecoming Dance tickets are $25 each. You must purchase a purchase voucher through MySchoolBucks between September 30 – October 10 and then trade your voucher receipt for a physical ticket in the Treasurer’s Office between September 30 and October 10. Voucher receipts will not be accepted to enter the dance.
- You must have a physical ticket and ID to enter the dance.
- Dance Guest Approval Forms can be found HERE. Forms must be returned to Ms. Richason in Room 105A no later than 3:00pm on Friday, October 4.
Feel free to reach out to Ms. Richason (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
Hello GW Parents! We have several opportunities for current families to meet and greet prospective parents and students at upcoming GW Q&A and Open House events. Join GW teachers, students and staff in sharing an overview of the school and your family’s experiences at GW. Click HERE to sign up. Thank you for your support!
- Are you interested in going to Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Budapest? Please stop by room 28 to pick up a flyer from Dr. Carrillo or attend the informational meeting with your parents/ guardians on Thursday, September 26 from 6:00pm – 7:00 pm in room 28.