Look Who’s Joining the Life After George Alumni Panel!
GW students and parents are invited to a conversation with a panel of recent GW graduates to hear their stories and advice about life after George, on Wednesday, January 11, 2017. The panelists will discuss their varied and diverse pathways through and after high school, and talk with current George students about what to expect, and how to navigate their futures after GW.
Confirmed panel members include:
- Marlo Kerr – Colorado State University
- Emma Miner – Gap Year/Goucher College
- Dylan Gatlin – CU Boulder
- Doris Dedic – U. of Northern Colorado
- Tashan Montgomery – University of Denver
- Christl Haley – CU Boulder
- Anna Ostrow – George Washington University
- Sarah Nick – Columbia University
- Brianna Boggs – Spelman College
(We’ll let you know who else is added.)
It’s never too early to start thinking about what’s possible, and what it takes to realize your dreams, and we encourage students and parents at every year in high school to come hear the true stories and specific advice from these amazing GW grads. It’ll be held in the GW Library at 6:30pm on Wednesday, January 11, 2017, so save the date, come early for pizza, and stay to hear a diverse group of recent George grads talk about how they prepared for life after high school, including inside advice on the college search and tips to make your future brighter.