The Pulse, A Denver Health School-Based Health Center
TB Clinic: 303-602-7240
“The Pulse,” a Denver Health Pediatrics at Denver Public Schools School-Based Health Clinic, is a full-service health center that helps meet the medical needs of families and individual patients in the community.
- Well child/well adolescent checks, which meet the requirements of school, sports, camp and employment physicals
- Prescriptions and medications and routine lab tests
- Care for chronic conditions such as asthma and depression
- Care for acute injury and illness
- Confidential reproductive health services, including pregnancy testing and birth control evaluation, dispensing and management
- Confidential testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Individual, group and family mental health counseling
- Dental screenings, routine cleanings, sealants, fluoride varnish applications and dental x-rays (at select locations)
- Parent and child health education
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Meet the Team